Free a Girl India fights sexual exploitation of children.
We strive for a world free of sexual exploitation of children. Every child has the right to grow up in a safe environment. All children around the world must be protected against every form of exploitation.
- Action-oriented. We take action to prevent and fight the sexual exploitation of minors. If necessary, we shake up established systems.
- Results-oriented. Free a Girl India is a professional organization with objectives that we strive to achieve. This is something we also expect from our partners.
- Transparent. We are open about how we work and our operational management. Figures, facts and activities are recorded each year in the annual report, which is also published.
- Distinctive. Free a Girl India is a small organization with national ambitions. We respond quickly, compared to other organizations, and we are not afraid to speak out.
- Prevention: raising awareness among communities susceptible to human trafficking, and vulnerable families with at-risk children who may fall victim to human trafficking for sexual exploitation. Gender equality capacity-building for young people, bringing partners together in the fight against child sexual exploitation.
- Rescues: undercover investigations (both online and on-site), evidence-gathering, rescue operations.
- Access to justice: legal advice, help with reporting crimes, preparation for court sessions.
- Rehabilitation: childcare, treatment for trauma, life-skills education and vocational training, medical care.
- Reintegration: house visits, raising awareness within communities, fighting stigma and helping victims to find alternative sources of income, monitoring, preventing regression to situations of exploitation.